Lodige develops, manufactures and sells Coating Systems since 1980. Lodige Coaters are ideal for film and sugar coating of tablets, pellets, granules and other formed products.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, food, dietary, medical devices.
Batch Operating, Partially Perforated Drum Coater.
Any formed products can be sprayed with coating solution in this machine and simultaneously or intermittently dried.
Mode of Operation
Lödige Coaters operate on the co-current, underpressure principle and are ideal for film and sugar coating of tablets, pellets, granules and other formed products.
Air for drying is blown into the centre of the drum through the front of the machine by an air inlet system projecting into the drum and flows in the same direction as the sprayed coating solution onto the tablet bed. Drying air flowing through the tablet bed is extracted by an exhaust air fan through the perforation beneath the tablet bed and specially adapted exhaust air channels. A rotary disc valve in the technical area of the coater controls channeling of the exhaust air by maintaining a constant cross section of the exhaust air channels.
Drum inner wall partially perforated to avoid product damage.
Coating drum outer wall fully enclosed.
Effective use of drying energy
Removable housing front provides optimum accessability
30 – 100 % of the working capacity of the production coater usable without changing the exhaust air system
EXTRA COMPONENTS PRESENT WITH THE MACHINE:
– Electric panel of command and control.
– Pneumatic spraying pressure control panel
– Spray nebulization nozzles trolley for spraying the film coating solution.
– Sprayball trolley for the internal washing with water collection basin.
– Tablet loading trolley with shaped hopper.
– Inlet air handling unit with dehumidifier and filter assembly.
– Air extractor with filter assembly.
– 2 tablet collection unloading trolleys.
– Forklift for tablet collection unloading trolleys Pharma Lift PH400 ex.
Length mm 1840
Width mm 1640
Height mm 2080
Net weight Kg 1200
Frequency Hz 50
Voltage Volt 380
Batch size max 150 Kg
Pan diameter 1300mm
Maximum workable capacity 225 L